Thursday, June 30, 2011

We sold the house!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!! It's all coming together!! We found out today that all conditions have been removed and we have sold our house!! Here is our house (it's an older picture as it doesn't have my nice flower garden in the corner!):













I loved this house and will miss it but it's time for us to now move onto the next chapter in our lives. We now need to find a place to rent while we build a house!! Yikes!! Here we go again! I am slightly panicked but also thrilled that we can start moving forward with our plans!! We have built 2 houses before so now we really know what we do and don't want. I'm super pumped!!!!!!!
I had some scrappy time last week and made this layout

















and I watched the first show of the new season of True Blood on Sunday!!


















It was like meeting old friends again. Loved it!!!! Now if only Spartacus would come back as well!

I'm currently reading "Romeo Romeo" on my Sony Reader


















and it's entertaining. A nice fun light read. It was a freebie so that makes it even better!! Here is the write up as per Goodreads:

Rosalie Ronaldi doesn't have a domestic bone in her body ...

All she cares about is her career, so she survives on take-out and dirty martinis, keeps her shoes under the dining room table, her bras on the shower curtain rod, and her clothes on the couch ...

Nick Romeo is every woman's fantasy - tall, dark, handsome, rich, really good in bed, AND he loves to cook and clean ...

He says he wants an independent woman, but when he meets Rosalie, all he wants to do is take care of her. Before too long, he's cleaned up her apartment, stocked her refrigerator, and adopted her dog ...

So what's the problem? Just a little matter of mistaken identity, corporate theft, a hidden past in juvenile detention and one big nosy Italian family too close for comfort ...


Sounds good right?

So, I'm thinking of getting an iphone. Anyone have one? Thoughts??











I'm not a big techy person so at first I wasn't sure I needed one but a co-worker got one and it looks sooooooooo cool. Plus my mom thinks I need one to stay connected to her and my sister. I only have a phone that phones and texts, no internet, etc.. They make me really, really want an iphone!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats on the sale! I am sure that is a huge weight off. I love that page...so bright. I ended up getting the KOBO touch. I am happy but miss the feel of paper beneath my fingers!!! I have the iphone and absolutely love it. I will never go back to BB.

Marit said...

Congrats on selling the house! Yeehaaa... lots of work ahead but at least you can GO ahead now! The layout is sweet, you an the little one - so cute! Enjoy your weekend Glenda!

cerbean said...

Congrats on the sale of your house. Your granddaughter is adorable! Love the layout. I have a plain older style iPhone (3G) and I love it. Of course I want to up grade to the 4 but I will probably wait until either my contract is up or this one dies before I do that.

Deana said...

CONGRATS on selling the house, Glenda! I'm sure you'll find a beautiful new home (with an awesome craft room! ;-)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails