Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm back!!!!

I just got back yesterday from my vacay and had a fabulous time! It's so good to be back home though as I missed the hubs!! I am still off this week and have lots of packing to do for our move but things are progressing.

I just got my copy of "The Big Book of Scrapbook Pages" and I'm on pages 17,39,143 and 161!!












This was such a gorgeous book full of amazing layouts and ideas and I am so pumped and honored to be included in it!!

I was away for the July 15th
A Year in the Life of an Art Journal prompt so here it is:

THE PROMPT: Broken

THE SONG: Mama's Arms by Joshua Kadison

PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE: Kisses

and here is my take on the prompt:


















While I was away on holidays my family got my totally sucked into the "Game of Thrones" series and I watched all of the first season and cannot wait for season 2!!!!


















This series was so amazing!!! If you haven't watched it do so right now!!

Here are the animals I saw on my vacay. We went into Banff and Canmore and into BC:


















We also saw a couple bears (I know!!!!) but they were too fast to get a picture of, dammit!!

Here are some more pics from the vacay (I love that I'm pointing to the up shit creek sign!) haha


















and


















and


















and


















I had a blast using my iphone to take pics as well and here are a few:


















and me and my sister and mom taking a photo op:


















and


















I just loooooveeeee my iphone!!!!! Some of my fave apps for photography on it are:

1. Labelbox (adds labels to your pics)
2. Hipstamatic (has cool lenses/films)
3. Pocketbooth (like the old fashioned film booths for photo strips!)
4. BeFunky (this is my fave, can make your pics look like poloroids!)
5. Happy Snap (you can add stickers to your pics)

Well that's it for now, I have to get crackin if I'm going to ever get anything done today!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

My husband and I fell in love with Game of Thrones too. That show is so good, it was way too short. I can't wait until the next season.

Callista said...

welcome back! loving all the pics!

Marit said...

Good to see you back, and such a nice pics. Some made me grin (the pointing one for sure!) Congrats on the pub in the 'big book'- awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails