Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another new playground found!!

I found another fun place to play called Shopping our stash and man is this a challenge site for me!! Because of course I have a stash that could choke a horse. It's crazy. So the challenge this time was "to raid your stash for anything spooky or using the colors black and orange..it doesn't have to be Halloween theme and you can have other colors mixed in."

so I made this ATC (the scanner didn't show the orange as well as it should have but honest it's orange!):












I also played along with the Crazy Amigos challenge which was to make a 1 layer card! I know!! I always layer so this was a fabulous challenge for me. What I did was use Staedtler watercolor pencils to create my background and then stamped the trees onto it. Voila! 1 layer!!












Hope you are all having a great weekend! It's Sunday, I'm in my jammies having coffee and playing in my art room. How great is that???

2 comments:

dutchstamptramp said...

Love your one-layer card! What a beautiful colors and design

Carla aka scrappypug said...

oohh two fabby creations here...love the ATC with the raven and the colors on the card are amazing... I need to invest in some watercolor pencils... Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails