Thursday, October 27, 2011

Getting my scrap on

Yay me!! I made 2 more layouts on the weekend! It felt so good to be scrapping again!!


















and

















I'm hoping to get some time to make some ATC's for some of the challenge blogs as well.

Last night I watched the last of the "The girl with the dragon tattoo" triology. Meh. I'm not sure what all the hype was about. I read the first book and it was ok, then I watched all 3 movies. I thought the first 2 movies were good but the last one really dragged. And I wasn't really sure if they needed 3 whole movies to tell this story. Is it just me??

Today I have an eye appointment and am going to get a hair cut and possibly some highlights. How about you, what you doing?

1 comment:

Laurie! said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was just okay. The first 250 pages were SO BORING. Someone needed a better editor. I liked the second half of the book because we finally got to the story. I also don't get the Lisbeth Salandar hype. I expected the character to be some Angelina Jolie/female James Bond and... no... not at all... I have seen trailers for the U.S. movie version of the first book and I might go see it b/c hopefully they will have edited out all the boring parts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails