Sunday, October 2, 2011

I missed you ATC's!!!!

Oh how I've missed making ATC's since my move. I finally played along with The Crazy Amigos and the challenge was the letter "R" so I made this:

















I love this card. And I love how I felt finally making it!!! That's the beauty of ATC's, they are so small that you can make some art in a short period of time.

New prompt is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and it's brought to you by Marit and here it is:

THE PROMPT: Eye opener

THE SONG: Why are we sleeping - Soft Machine/Kevin Ayers(They don't have the song/video on Project Playlist - it's/I'm obscure like that - but there are two video's on youtube.)

PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE: Eyes (photo's, stamps, drawing... whatever)

I took my inspiration with some of the lyrics and just exchanged beer for the wine, cause that's how I roll.

















I'm reading Stolen on my Sony Reader right now

















and this is the description as per
Goodreads:

Sixteen year old Gemma is kidnapped from Bangkok airport and taken to the Australian Outback. This wild and desolate landscape becomes almost a character in the book, so vividly is it described. Ty, her captor, is no stereotype. He is young, fit and completely gorgeous. This new life in the wilderness has been years in the planning. He loves only her, wants only her. Under the hot glare of the Australian sun, cut off from the world outside, can the force of his love make Gemma love him back? The story takes the form of a letter, written by Gemma to Ty, reflecting on those strange and disturbing months in the outback. Months when the lines between love and obsession, and love and dependency, blur until they don't exist - almost.

How about you, what are you reading?

I'll leave you with this which I found hilarious!!!

1 comment:

Marit said...

I missed your ATC's too! I'm glad you found the tools and the time to create one of your awesome little artpieces again! I love what you did with 'my' prompt too! I could have known you would go with the beer... haaahaaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails