Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lazy Sundays and ATC madness

I'm on a roll. Made 3 more ATC's for more challenges. I love lazy Sundays. I watched "The girl that played with fire" and drank coffee while in my jammies and am now in my art room playing. I played along with
Think Monday Think ATC where the theme was "vampires and bats". I wouldn't have known this had not someone kindly emailed me because for some reason they didn't do the english translation on the blog. I hope they do it for this week so I can keep playing along! Anyways here is my vamp













\and then I played with SoArtful Challenge Blog where the theme was "angels" so I made this

















Then because I still had numbers on the brain from the Crazi Amigo challenge, and I had already made and posted a number card, I made this just for fun

















Hope you are having as wonderful a lazy Sunday as I am. I have the house to myself and it is pure BLISS!!!

2 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

oohh fabulous ATC's! I wish I had been as productive as you! I spent more time looking at supplies online today than creating anything lol. Thanks for joining us at So Artful!

Marit said...

Ooohhhh... I haven't done ATC's for ages! You totally inspire me! The vampire one is gorgeous, and the numbered one - I love the graphical black and white look!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails