Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New places to play

I was thrilled to find a few new places to play since some of my previous ones had closed up shop. The first one is
Collage Obsession and they provided a sepia toned image and the challenge was to alter it using pastels so I colored their clothing with pastel markers and gave them pastel colored crowns. I also used this image for the Take a word challenge where the theme was "walls" so I stamped a brick wall as the background:

















then I played along with the Fun with ATC's challenge and the theme was "games" so I used my trusty Bingo stamp and made this:

















I also made some art journal pages and it felt good to get painty.

















and I used some of the lyrics to one of my favorite songs, Better Days by the Goo Goo Dolls for this one

















Before I go I"ll leave you with some funny damn you auto corrects

















and

















and

















and

















and

















and

















How funny are these???

4 comments:

Deana said...

Why can't you live closer to me, Glenda? Something tells me we'd have a blast drinking & laughing all night. I just love your sense of humor! LOL

Laughed out loud at those autocorrect texts. Freakin hilarious. TFS!

Femmy said...

great cards!!

Jeannette said...

Wow,this cards are wonderfull,oo lovbe the images and the composition.

wish yuo a nice weekend:-)

Jeannette

*itKuPiLLi* said...

I can´t stop laughing, the autocorrect texts were so hilarious. ;D

Wonderful cards, your bingo card would have been also great for the Collage Obsession Challenge. Thank you for the participating. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails