Saturday, October 22, 2011

Stop the presses, I FINALLY scrapped!!!!

Halleluja!!!! Cue the parade, send in the clowns (okay maybe not clowns as they are kind of creepy), let loose the balloons, bring out the noisemakers!!! I cannot tell you how thrilled I was to finally pump out 2 scrapbook pages because I haven't made any since the big move in July!! I found my mojo!!!!! I was worried that since it had been so long I would have lost the mojo but nope, it's back.

















and I made this one and kicked it old skool, using up some of my Urban Lily that I have had in my stash

















I also had time to play this week with a few challenge blogs, the first one being Collage Obsession where the theme was "alter ego" so I made this:

















and then I played along with the Take a word challenge blog and the theme was "childhood"

















and then this card is for the Crazy Amigo challenge where the theme was "numbers"












Yesterday I went out and added this new Sid Dickens tile to my collection!!

















Love it!! I cannot wait to keep adding to my collection. Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Ozstuff said...

Thanks soo much for taking part in this week's Take a Word challenge with your exquisite little girl. Wonderful artwork with gorgeous colours and design.

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Your work is great! Thanks for participating in my Collage Obsession challenge.

ferrellgraph-x said...

I really love your "Remember" page! Was it a stamp or on a paper?
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails