Friday, November 11, 2011

Remembrance Day

It's Remembrance Day here in Canada which means I have the day off to play! I made a couple ATC's for a few challenges and then have to go clean the house before the grandkids come over this afternoon!

This ATC is for the
SoArtful Challenge Blog where the theme was "Gypsy" so I used my fave gypsy stamps to make this:

















and then I made this ATC for the Take a word challenge blog and the Inspiration Avenue challenge blog where both themes were "sewing", so I used one of my stamps to make this:

















And that's it! Just a quick post and now I'm off to clean the house!

10 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have a "wicked" sense of humor. I love it. I'm here from IA and I found your card to be so funny and original.

Happy Remembrance Day. I am celebrating Veterans Day, which is what we in the US call it.

Hettienne said...

I have to agree with the 'wicked' - had a good laught - poor Madge, but I am sure she is happy :). Very creative ATC's. Thank you for participating in our challenge

Lizbethem said...

What a riot! I love Madge and the gypsy ATC!

Junibears said...

Love your gypsy ATC and Madge leaves me rolling about! xx

Tracey Fletcher KIng said...

I'm with Madge baby... actually sewing usually sends me to drink... this is the perfect interpretation of the topic if you ask me!!!!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

That is just too funny!

artangel said...

Ha ha I must say I rather like Madge's style! Great submission!

priti.lisa said...

Madge sounds like my kinda girl!
Wonderful ATC's ♥

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Too fun! Love them both and the stamp on the first is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at So Artful!

kirstin mcculloch said...

LOL! I love that card. I have to say after sewing some curtains i felt the same way!

Great original take on the theme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails