Friday, November 18, 2011

Scrappin Frenzy - Finally!

Ok, now I'm really on a roll and it feels soooooooo good!! Since the move I thought I had lost my mojo but after the 1st layout it seemed like I found my momentum and almost couldn't stop scrapping! haha Here are some layouts I've done

















and
















and

















I bought a new Sid Dickens and added "Child of Light" to my collection

















Isn't she gorgeous?? Here is my collection so far













Had a little fun with a new app on my iphone where you can "toon your pics" so I tooned myself

















Can't wait to use this new stamp I bought that looks like a polaroid

















Well, I am meeting Grama for lunch today and have to get ready so have a great day!

1 comment:

Marit said...

Some freakin' fantastic layouts Glenda! Yep, you're on a roll!!! Yeehaa... keep it that way girl! You rock!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails