Thursday, December 29, 2011

Top 10 fave ATC's of 2011

So today I get to share my top 10 favorite ATC's of 2011!! I love looking back on the year and seeing which ones were my favorite and remembering how I made them, getting to enjoy them once again. In no particular order here are my top 10 faves:

I just love, love, love this image that I found on the net and the purple glimmer mist and stamped numbers. One of my faves:












I used alcohol inks for the background and then stamped the image and that quote really resonates with me:

















This is one of my favorite woman stamps and I let out some personal stuff on this one:

















Once again let real life seep into this one and I love how this came together:

















I love that ATC's are just little pieces of art and like art journaling you can get out some of your personal feelings on them, let loose if you will:

















Once again one of my favorite lady stamps. I accidentally stamped the "you are here" upside down and then decided to duplicate it the right way and I love how it turned out!! Sometimes accidents make the art!!

















I love this stamp of the woman skinny dipping and I used glimmer mists, acrylic paint and pearlescent paints for the background:

















I love using alcohol inks for my backgrounds and really love how this one turned out:

















Okay, how gorgeous is this image?? Found it on the net and used glimmer mists to create the background. Love it.

















Last but not least used glimmer mists again for the stormy background and one of my stamps. I love this quote.

















So there you have my top 10 fave ATC's of 2011! And while we are on that topic I was actually able to play along this week with 5 different challenge sites!! woohoo!!! The first one I played along with was SoArtful where the theme was "pink, silver & black" so I made this beauty:

















Then I played along with Collage Obsession where the theme was "winter" so I finally used this winterscape stamp of mine:












Then it was on to Inspiration Avenue where the theme was "something new, old, borrowed, blue" and I chose blue:

















and then I played with Take a word where the theme was "print" so I made this as it's a question I've been asking myself for a long time now:












and last but not least Three Muses where the theme was "all about me" and I chose this fact to share about myself:

















It felt so good to play along with these challenges again and now I'm off to play in my art journal!!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Amazing ATCs! I especially love the personal ones...Yes, I agree: it's so good to get your feelings out.

I also took a peek at your artwork on Flickr. Bravo. Your work is "ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!" I should cut and paste that statement on every piece. LOL. I really enjoyed looking. Thanks so much.

Lindart said...

Great ATCs - you have such a way with words! I like the last one best - I try not to leave the house on Sundays as well, in fact I try very hard to stay in my Jim Jams all day!

Kelly said...

Popping in from T3M's challenge. Your ATC's are very interesting. I like all the themes.

Kel

Taluula said...

You have some amazing artwork here, thank you for sharing it, and especially your piece for the Three Muses. Hope to see you again soon.

artangel said...

I'm visiting from Inspiration Avenue. What a gorgeous and intruiging ATC collection! Great seeing them all together, and a fab tribute to your creative year.

priti.lisa said...

What an amazing collection!
Thanks for playing with IA.
Happy New Year♥

Tracey Fletcher KIng said...

Loved looking through your collection of work... great introduction to what you do and love the IA piece... looking forward to visiting again soon...xx

*itKuPiLLi* said...

Oh my, what a art show! I really like your ATCs! All of them.

Thank you for participating to Collage Obsession Challenge too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails