Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Fave Layouts of 2011

I thought it would be neat to recap my faves of 2011 for the next 4 days. I am going to post my fave layouts, fave ATC's, fave books I've read this year and fave movies I've watched. Today is my favorite layouts and here they are in no particular order:

I love how happy this one makes me feel when I look at it and the fun square design

















and this one I just love the colors, teal and orange, and my stamped quote
















this one I love the pics, the prima paper, misted background and stamped title. I orginally made a mistake in my word "cherished" so I painted over it and then stamped it again and I love how it turned out!

















I love how many pictures I was able to get on this layout and how fun it looks
















if you know me you know that I love doing multi pic layouts so I love once again how many I was able to fit on here and how soft and sweet the layout looks. I had some great pictures for this

















I loved using the woodgrain stencil, gesso and paint for this layout as well as the colors

















This one just makes me happy seeing everyone laughing and I love how I put the
"ha ha's" coming out of the gramophone!

















This layout really shows Skyler's happy personality and I loved being able to use all of these pictures I had of him

















I love how I can see at a glance summer 2011 and I love my little sun and clouds I made

















and last but not least I love all of the pictures I fit on here and the color scheme and fun elements

















I love looking back at my faves for the year and tomorrow I will post my fave ATC's!

1 comment:

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

Lots of great pages! I'm a fan of making multi-photo los too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails