Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 10 fave movies of 2011

This is my last "faves" post and it has been so fun to reminisce and look back over the year and see my favorite creations, movies and books. Here are my top 10 favorite movies I watched in 2011 in no particular order:

Ok, how freakin fun was "Bridesmaids"??? Totally right?? There were so many scenes where I was just killing myself laughing. Loved this show.














I loved "Crazy Stupid Love" too and how it showed the breakdown of a marriage as well as a new love. It was funny and also bittersweet in some parts. And who can forget Ryan Gosling doing the scene from Dirty Dancing??? yummy.














"Horrible Bosses" was hilarious and I loved Jennifer Aniston's part in it. This was a great movie with so many great parts.














"Water for Elephants" was almost a movie I didn't watch but boy am I glad I did. This was one of my all time favorites and was such a moving show. I loved how they started the film with the guy being old and then it took you back on how the story began. Amazing.














"The Change Up" was one of the best comedies of the year, it was absolutely hilarious!! I love Jason Bateman and having Ryan Reynolds in it was just a bonus!! Totally fun!














After watching "The Help" I totally got what all the hype was about. I didn't read the book because the movie came out before I had a chance to but wow, what a movie. I truly can't believe how those maids and black people were treated in those days. This was one that will stick with me for a while and was just amazing.














"The Dilemma" was another comedy I really liked and it's probably because I'm a Vince Vaughan fan. If he's in a movie you can usually depend on it to be good.














"Hanna" was a great movie because it was really different. It was about a young girl whose father teaches her to be an assasin. Very, very cool.














"Hall Pass" was another comedy I really enjoyed and I love Owen Wilson!! The whole idea behind this one and the "hall pass" was pretty funny.














This last movie, "The Ledge", was absolutely awesome. It's about a man who starts an affair with another man's wife and ends up on a ledge about to jump. He tells the story of how he came to be up there and it was absolutely riveting.














So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed my faves and let me know if you've seen any of these movies and what your faves were!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails