Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

This is the last prompt of the year over at the
A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

THE PROMPT: Reflections

THE SONG: Live Like There's No Tomorrow by Selena Gomez and The Scene

PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE: Stencils

I actually did all 3 of the prompt challenges!! I use 2 pictures showing me reflected in a window and change room mirrors, I used some of the lyrics and I also used a number stencil!! It's just a simple page but I wanted the reminder to stick out because sometimes I forget:

















I'm looking forward to guest hosting in the New Year as well and would love to see you play along!!

I finally put my new glimmer mist colors onto the cardboard circles













and then added them to my swatch













I also got my new blog book from Blog2Print and now I only have one year left to order!! I love these books. It's like a visual diary.













Ok, I'm off to hopefully make something. I'm going to actually scrapbook!! It seems like it's been forever. Have a wonderful New Year's Eve everyone and see you in the new year!!

1 comment:

Jeanet said...

I love your circles of glimmermist!! And your Art Journal page is beautiful! Planning on joining this year! And keeping up ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails