Saturday, January 28, 2012

ATC's for swaps

I had some fun making two different sets of ATC's for some swaps. The first swap I joined was a "Bookpage Backgrounds" swap where the whole background of the ATC had to be a bookpage so I made these using some of my awesome stamps:

















and

















and

















The next swap I joined was a "Goth" swap and I used some fabulous images from the net as well as stamps and glimmer mists to make these:

















and

















and

















I added a new Sid Dickens to my collection, check it out:

















and this is what my wall looks like so far (well my virtual wall as they are all safely boxed away waiting to be hung at the new house!)













I had a wonderful visit with my little sweet pea today, he just gets more fun the older he gets. He is so in love with cars and trains right now. He loves getting his picture taken so we had some self portrait fun:














Hope you are having a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails