Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year's everyone!

So today is my last day at home and then the party's over and it's back to work tomorrow. I think that's a good thing as I have ate and drank my way through the holidays to the point where I may be unrecognizable!! haha Back to the gym for this ass, I feel like a beached whale. Ugghhh... For New Year's Eve we just had a very quiet and relaxing night and ordered in chinese food. John has been sick with a horrid cold the whole holiday season so he went to bed early and I stayed up and watched a movie.













But I did get some scrapping done this weekend, 3 whole layouts!!! Yay!! It felt so good to finally start scrapping the summer vacay pics. Boy am I behind.

















and

















and last but not least

















I love the Photo 365 app for the iphone but sometimes it's hard to remember to take a pic everyday! Here's my December picture


















How about you, what did you do for New Year's Eve?

4 comments:

Joy said...

Awesome work Glenda! I love your photo op page.
P365 app. is excellent I am using it this year to help me with my project life.

Melissa Bi. said...

Great pages - love the bright colours and "happy" themes.

Berit said...

I absolutely love your work, Glenda!

Jeanet said...

Happy New Year to you Glenda!
Been a long time since I visited you, but your work still is fab!!
Love your layouts! Great and fun photo's!
So cool that Photo project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails