Saturday, January 7, 2012

Staedtler Ad!!!

I got my copy of the 2012 Somerset Memories Art Journaling magazine and on the very back cover my artwork is featured in the Staedtler ad!!!! Pinch me!! I have been dying to see how it would turn out and was thrilled to finally see the ad. Here it is:

















I love how it turned out and am so honored to have been asked by Staedtler to design these projects for their ad. What an amazing opportunity for me!!

I have 2 new layouts to share and as you can tell I'm still scrapping my summer vacay pics! We were lucky enough once again to have seen all of these gorgeous animals on our trip to Canmore, Alberta this past summer! Aren't they amazing???

















For this layout I wanted to fit alot of pictures on it so I used a grid design and was able to put 8 pictures on it:

















Now I'm going to go and make some ATC's in my art room. I love the weekends!!!

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Congrats on your ad work- very cool!

lenas said...

WOWWW Glenda!! Your artwork looks amazing in the Staedtler ad!! How cool to be asked for that!! BIG CONGRATS to you!!!

HulaWolfette said...

I really liked your color choices. The whole piece really draws me in and peaks my interest. Congrates!

Tess Davis said...

Rockin pages and GRATZ!!!

Happy New Year :)

Jeanet said...

Huge congrats on the ad! love your work for that, so colorful and the ad is so cool too and fun!
Beautiful layouts!

Margaret said...

Wow! That is so cool that your art work was featured. Congrats! Thanks for coming by my blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails