Sunday, February 12, 2012

I love you lazy Sundays...

On Sundays I love to stay in my jammies and not leave the house. It's decadent. I spent way too much time on the computer, as usual, and made a layout. yay!!

















Watched the 2nd Spartacus last night, soooo good!!!! Cannot wait for Game of Thrones and True Blood to come back as well. We had the sweet peas yesterday and had a really nice visit. Keegan called me "Grama" twice and it melted my heart. Here he is having snack time, his favorite nacho cheese chips and chocolate milk.













and here's John and Caitlyn (she's teething and wasn't herself yesterday, just wanted to sit and snuggle)













and here's John and Michael drywalling the ceiling!

























and screwing it into place













I can't wait for it all to be drywalled, it gives you a better idea of the space you have to work with!!

1 comment:

trish said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails