Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mid week rah rah

I scrapped on the weekend, stop the presses!! haha I actually made 3 layouts (well one is still in progress, sitting on my art desk as I'm not sure if it's done or not) and it felt good! I had a bunch of pictures of my parents so I did a layout on each of them:



















and




















I'm not 100% sure about the peach flowers on Pa's layout but oh well, they are glued down and that's that.

I added 2 new Sid Dickens memory tiles to my growing collection!!!! I got "Grace" (isn't she beautiful?)



















and "Divine Mercy"


















Just looking at these two make me feel peaceful. Here is what my virtual wall looks like now
















The first coat of paint is done at the house but I'm not 100% sure about it. It was called "Rye" but in some areas where the natural light really comes in it looks pinky!!!! Here's a pic where it looks tan
















and here's one in the kitchen where it looks pinky!!!















yet here's the other side of the kitchen















Strange right? It's like some kind of freaky deaky hypercolor paint! haha We are going to wait until the flooring and cabinets are in and see what it looks like and we can always change the 2nd coat. I know my iphone doesn't take great indoor pictures either and that doesn't help!!

Happy hump day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails