Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter everyone!!

I cooked a 17 pound bird today, I must be out of my mind!! Of course it's always good once it's all done and you know you don't have to cook for a few days! Everyone has left me and has gone to lay down, I'm taking that as a sign of a good cook?? haha Since I'm left to my own devices I'll share a layout I made today :
















Concert news: John and I will be going to see Loverboy in June!! woohoo!! Talk about reliving our youth! haha We used to love them and I can't wait to see them in concert!! You probably remember this album, 1981 baby!!















I used to loooovveeee this song!!!! As soon as the guitar starts it gives me shivers!!


Of course they are older now but hey, so am I right? Cannot wait.

Last Thursday night I took a glass fusing class and made a bowl. It was my first time doing this and it was soooo fun!!! Here is me and my bestie














and here is what my bowl looked like before it went into the kiln














I can't wait for the teacher to finish firing and "slumping" it so I can see the finished product!! I'll update my blog when I get it back.

Had a wonderful time with my sweet peas on the weekend, they are just soooooooooooo cute!!! Keegan is talking more and more and loved sharing Auntie Paige's ice cream slurpee


















and Caitlyn is just a little doll. How cute is she in this dress?? It looks like she should be churning butter somewhere at a Hutterite Colony, I just love it!!


















and I love this picture of Paige


















And here is my March Photo 365


















I just love how it looks when it gets all filled up!


Tomorrow I'm not planning on leaving the house, I have one last day before I go back to work and I'm going to play in my art room!! Now I'm off to see if anyone has come out of their turkey coma! haha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails