Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

I'm a little late but the new post is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

THE PROMPT: Bloom Where You're Planted
ie: count your blessings
THE STUFF: Scrapbooking flower embelishments ie: prima flowers, stickers
THE TECHNIQUE: paint/stamp/stain the flowers

and here is my take on it

Can't wait to see what you create and hope you play along with us!

This may be my last post until the move, which is May 26th, as I still have so much packing to do and my art room is all packed up, therefore I can't create any art!!!!

2 comments:

Marit said...

Wishing you a smooth and speedy and happy move Glenda! Enjoy the new house!!

Joy said...

I love the colours, drips of mist and all the circles. Good luck with the move, I bet you can't wait. Awesome page Glenda.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails