Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'm back in the saddle again!!

Ok, so are you singing Aerosmith now, I am! Plus I'm just so happy that I got my art room organized this weekend (will post pics soon) PLUS made a canvas!!! I made a 16 x 20 canvas and took pictures of the progress along the way, just because I love seeing how it all comes together. This canvas was inspired by a unicorn that was on a card that I had received. Are you ready? Ok here we go:




 My work space
 The clean up
 The finished canvas!
I love how this turned out. I used some stencils and spray paint (the black numbers, cityscape and tree) as well as lots of paint, glimmer mists and scrap goodies. One thing I noticed is that I tend to be drawn to these colors as my other canvases are similar. Me thinks I need to shake things up a wee bit next time!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Amazing! you work magic with stencils. I like the colours you used and the molding paste flower in the upper left.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails