Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

I'm late as I was away on holidays but here is the prompt for the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal for July 15th:

SUMMER IS HERE!! What are you doing to celebrate?
THE PROMPT: Summer time
THE STUFF: Photos or lists of things you do to enjoy the summer... or clues in your life that let you know it's summer...
THE TECHNIQUE: Use watercolor paints and a straw to splatter paint on your page.

and here is mine:
I had fun with this prompt and used a lot of paint, stamps, patterned paper, stickers, pretty much everything but the kitchen sink! I wrote randomly what I love about summer as well.
 
I am on my last week of holidays and wish it could last forever, although that would be hard to pay the bills right? haha I went to Calgary and also took a roadie through the states. We went through Montana, Idaho and Washington!! Here are a few pics from my trip:
 me and my sister
 hamming it up at the Calgary Zoo
 me with my Ma and Pa at Riverfront Park in Spokane
 I'm in the states ya'all!
  Riverfront Park in Spokane was simply gorgeous!! That's all for now, still trying to get organized and I'm hoping to have some art time as I have yet to make my art journal page for July 31st!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails