Saturday, July 28, 2012

ATC challenges

So it's my last week of holidays, I actually go back to work on Monday, and all I have to show for my art time are 3 ATC's!! Sigh. I'm hoping to play more in my art room today but I did have fun making these.

I made this card for the Collage Obsession challenge site where the theme was "fish" and I got to use one of my fish stamps that I've never used before!
and then I also played along with the Think Monday Think ATC site where the theme was "summer rain" and I made this ATC
and last but not least was the Crazy Amigos where they had a "free" theme so I made this ATC

Now I'm off to see what other fun stuff I can make!!!

1 comment:

Eila A said...

Glenda, your atcs are wonderful! I love the way you have used words with your images. And I'm glad you were able to use your fish stamp. Great pieces!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails