Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Collage Obsession

Yay! Got to play along with another fave challenge site of mine that I haven't been able to do since the dreaded move, Collage Obsession! The theme was also one of my very favorite themes ever, mermaids!!!! I have quite a few mermaid stamps and chose this beauty to make this ATC
It's hard to see from the scan but I have also added alot of texture like tissue paper, sparkles and tiny silver balls. I did the background using Tattered Angels glimmer glazes, paints and sparkle paint. Love this card and love that mermaid stamp!

4 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Love your fabulous glitzy mermaid! What a great stamp!

Kaylene said...

A great card.

Lori Saul said...

Rich colors and texture make a beautiful card!

Marit said...

Hi Glenda! Due to computer problems, I haven't been able to visit my blog friends - boy, am I glad to be back online! Funny, how easy we get attached to our online world... You know I LOVE mermaids and yours is one fine lady, and one beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails