Tuesday, July 10, 2012

On an ATC roll!

I played along with 5, yes that's right, 5 challenge sites and boy did it feel good to do that again! The first challenge was for Think Monday Think ATC and the theme was "summertime". I had this pretty stamp of a bird bath nestled in greenery so I colored it in with watercolor pencils and used some glimmer glaze paint
the next challenge was for the Collage Obsession site where the theme was "dancer/dancers" so I used one of my new Viva Las Vegas stamps and made this ATC

Next up was the Inspiration Avenue challenge and the theme was "Fly" so I once again used a Viva Las Vegas stamp and placed her on a background that I clipped from a magazine showing a birdcage. I'm not sure I like this one much but it is what it is....

Now we have those Crazy Amigos where the theme was hats and I just love this little boy stamp
and last but not least was the Take a word challenge where it was "blue" so I used a couple different glimmer glazes to paint my background a gorgeous blue

I had alot of fun making these cards and am so happy to be back in the groove!

On Saturday night my bestie and I went to see Honeymoon Suite in concert, remember them from the 80's?? It was such a fun concert and brought back so many memories. Here is a music video from the 80's, I used to love this song!!


Here are some pics from the event




We also got some grad pictures professionally taken for Paige and got a sneak peek of 3 of them. I'm hoping we can see the rest soon because I love how these 3 turned out!!


Well, I better get some stuff done around the house so have a great day!!

12 comments:

Lizbethem said...

Super ATCs!

Nancy B said...

All your ATCs look terrific and they are so fun! Your Summer one is so pretty.

Terry said...

You are incredibly talented. This is my first time popping by and I love your challenge work this week.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Those are some cool looking ATC's. I love your color scheme. Blessings!

Kaylene said...

Great work and thank you for sharing.

Femmy said...

great cards!! and love the pics!

Deborah said...

Awesome work! It always amazes me what people can do with stamps.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I came from IA, but I want to say my graduation photos never looked like hers!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Visiting from IA--super job with all the art cards!

Carole said...

Lovely ATC's. The first one is my favorite.

See mine here;

Noteworthy Musings

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great ATCs!

Diane ~ said...

Cool pieces! I love the way you placed the Butterfly woman over the cage background creating an interesting story! glad you entered our IA challenge! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails