Friday, August 31, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

New post is up! Yay! The new post over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal is up and here it is:

THE PROMPT: Say something to yourself, 10 years ago. Write a letter, write a sentence, write one word. Just think back to YOU 10 years ago, and say what you would tell YOU if you could.


THE STUFF: Photo(s) of YOU 10 years ago. If you don't have one easy enough to get to, then just use something(s) that reminds you of YOU back then.

THE TECHNIQUE:

Let's go scrapbook with the technique, and use something you used on pages 10 years ago.

While I cheated and used a picture that was only a few years old (I couldn't find one that was 10 years old!) I enjoyed reminding myself to relax, don't worry and be happy!! I am often high strung and it doesn't take much to set me off into a tizzy! I wish I were more laid back and it's something that I continuously work on. Here is my page:  


Happy Friday everyone!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Great challenge and another awesome page. A reminder I can use too.

What kind of book do you use for your art journal?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails