Sunday, August 12, 2012

Crow cards

I joined an ATC swap over at ATC's for all and theme was "As the crow flies". I had fun using a 3 different crow stamps and made these cards


I can't wait to see what I get back in the swap! I also made these  just because:



I FINALLY made a layout (I'm really, really concerned about how I've fallen so far behind, it's as if I'm losing my drive to scrap....which better not happen because I have a ton of supplies and could scrap until the cows come home!!!) and made this one about my sweet pea
How cute is he????

Last night my friend and I went to see Faber Drive and Simple Plan in concert and it was soooo good!!!! Of course I had to get my concert T's (this is the year of the concerts for me!!)

 How fitting that Simple Plan should have a skull on their shirt?? love!!
 Faber Drive opened up for Simple Plan and was amazing, love these guys!!
 Got these guys in a mid-air jump!!
 Great shot!
 They put on an amazing show!
I found out today that Simple Plan and Faber Drive went out to two bars in my city, one of which my friend and I stopped in and only had one beer and then went home. I'm kicking my ass today that we didn't stay longer and we could have seen them!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my July photo 365 from my iphone, love filling it up.

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love your crow ATCs Glenda! Soooo cool! You have been busy making all kinds of stuff and it looks beautiful! Great mid-air photo too!

Joy said...

Very cool ATCs an I love the peekaboo layout. Looks like a great concert. It's been soooo long since I saw a band live.

Allanah Swain said...

OM DAYZ HOW GORGEOUS IS THAT LIL BOY GLENDA.... PLEASE TELL ME HES YOUR GRANDSON :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails