Saturday, August 25, 2012

Scraptastic!

I actually did these layouts last weekend but as usual forgot to post until today! haha I was just happy that I got to actually scrap 3 layouts as I am ridiculously behind!!! Not only have I not ordered pictures since February but I haven't even scrapped last Christmas yet. Good grief. Plus I joined another ATC swap that I haven't even made cards yet for. Tomorrow is my scrappy day so I'm hoping to get a big dose of mojo!!
I used my new stamp (well I've actually had it for a while and finally just used it!) that looks like a poloroid and loved how it turned out! I can see I'll be using this stamp again in the future!
For this layout I had alot of pictures of the grandkids and because I'm so behind did a collage.
This one is one of my favorite layouts. I love the stamp of the woman drinking and had to use her in this layout of me drinking! haha

How about you, are you behind in your scrapping?

5 comments:

Bekah said...

I'm about as far behind as you! I just finished Chrsitmas last week, and I have not scrapped one thing from this year!! Love that polaroid stamp!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love your layouts Glenda! You are the queen of collage!!! That polaroid stamp is so cute, and I love the little pink crowns too!

Marit said...

The woman drinking (both the stamp and you) is my absolute fave! Enjoy your creative time today!!

Lena said...

I regular visit you blog but I'm bad with leaving comments.... I really love your artsy work and these layouts are fantastic too!!
I especially love your 'bottoms up' page!!

Joy said...

I love polaroid frames! and I really like the layered hearts at the bottom. I really like all the detail you added on the second page. Have fun in your craft-room!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails