Saturday, September 8, 2012

Artsy fartsy

So I'm putting aside some of my Philips induced rage to show you a few layouts I made last week.
 I just love these papers by Sasafrass Lass!
 Look at me!! I FINALLY scrapped Christmas!!!!! Yay!!!
I just love this one, it cracks me up!!!

I tried this recipe from Pinterest last week and it was a huge hit with my family and I will be adding this to my regular rotation!! Here it is here and here's a pic:

Awesome! I put 5 frozen chicken breasts into my slow cooker, half a jar of salsa, some dry taco and dry ranch dressing, put on low for 9 hours. I had to pour out quite a bit of liquid but then I shredded the chicken and then added some more salsa & I cooked on low for another 1/2 hour and this was an amazing dish!! Super juicy, tender and flavorful chicken! I put some chicken mixture in a soft tortilla shell and added lettuce, onions, cheese and some liquid ranch dressing and it rocked!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I never bought any of those Sass papers and wish I had. Awesome layouts, I left you some love in the Bug gallery.
Those chicken tacos look SO good. I think we will have to try them. TFS !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails