Saturday, September 22, 2012

Scrappy fun

I have now finished up my last Christmas layout! Halleluja!! I can't believe how far behind I am! haha I love this paper by Fancy Pants, it makes me smile:
I loved getting all painty with this one about my daughter and her friend, plus I love the color combo!

and last but not least I just adore this resist paper by Pink Paislee, love using my mists on it!!
So there you have it folks! It feels good to get a few more layouts done considering how far behind I am! haha

Update on our Philips TV saga: We now have a tracking number!! Hallefrickinluja!! It only took almost 2 months but that damn TV is now on route! We cannot wait to get it and give back the defective piece of crap we have been forced to endure. Would I ever buy another Philips TV? Not on your life.

Here is a picture of Henry from yesterday. When Paige and I left the house to go for breaky he was waiting for us to leave him his peanuts. I think we may be one more step closer to hand feeding!!! I have always wanted to have a squirrel and now we do!!
How about you, do you have any squirrels that come and visit you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails