Sunday, September 23, 2012

Still rollin....

Yes, so I made 2 more layouts!! I am trying to do major multi pic layouts just because that's how I roll, plus I have so many pictures and am so far behind. I have never been a "put one or two pictures on a page and scrap them" kind of scrapper. It just doesn't make sense for me because I would have a gazillion albums! I don't understand how people can scrap that way everyday, but that's just me. To each their own! I fit 7 pics on this layout
and I fit 8 pics on this layout:
This doodle paper was by Making Memories and I had fun coloring in it. It's very different than what I ususally do and I can't really say I love it, but it is what it is. Of course I had a very different vision in my head on how it was supposed to turn out and this wasn't exactly it! haha Don't you hate when that happens??? I do love my grandson's "Blue Steel" look though in the bottom right hand corner, adorable!!

2 comments:

Bekah said...

What pretty grandkids you have! I rarely do multi-pic layouts, except when I'm doing a themed album (like Christmas) and the pages are not quite so embellished. These look great!

Captain Nick Sparrow said...

I love your pages and ATCs! I think the doodle page turned out really good - it's so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails