Sunday, September 9, 2012

Viva Las Vegas Stamps DT Tryout

Ok, so you all know how much I adore the Viva Las Vegas Stamps and that I am always using them in my ATC's and journal pages right? So how lovely was it to see that they are having a DT call?? I used to be on a few DT's but took a break from them since building the house and moving but I can't pass this opportunity up! So, without further adieu here are my tryout pieces using their awesome stamps:


It was really, really hard to only pick 3 projects as I use their stamps so much so I picked 4! Ok, I'm already breaking the rules! haha I'm hoping that my sense of humour isn't too wierd for them!
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Lots of awesome in these projects. Good luck, I hope you make the DT. I think you should.

Marit said...

You even made it into a publication using their stamps so they HAVE to pick you Glenda! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Tiffany said...

Best of luck, they'll be lucky to have you! (I love their stamps, too)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails