Sunday, October 21, 2012

7 Gypsies Vintage Receipt Holder

I have been carrying the 7 Gypsies Vintage Receipt Holder around for almost a year now and FINALLY took it out of it's box!!
I love all things 7 Gypsies and also have their ATC spinner as well as an ATC sized shadow box (which you will see right away) so I was happy to finally make use of it today. I thought it would be a great idea to showcase my more recent ATC's instead of putting them into my ATC binder right away. This way I can enjoy them for a while and as I make new ones add them and take them away from the holder. One thing I had to do was put smaller sized thick cardboard behind each ATC as the spring was so strong it bent the ATC's. Now that there is thick cardboard behind each one though it's no problem. Here is my ATC holder hanging in my art room
and here is a close up of it

and here are both of my 7 Gypsies ATC holders together on my wall
and here is a view of my computer desk. I love my bulletin board because I can enjoy up to 6 layouts before I have to put them into their albums. Now I can also enjoy 12 ATC's before I have to put them into their albums!!

It's been a very artsy weekend and I'll also share 2 layouts I did
and
That's all for today, have a great Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails