Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

The new prompt is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

THE PROMPT: Bird is the word
THE STUFF: yarn, twigs, sticks, feathers, leaves, things you would find in a nest.

THE TECHNIQUE: Doodle/Construct yourself as a bird. You can draw (with or with out color) or paper piece a photo of yourself and some bird parts. How would you look as a bird?

and here is my take on the challenge
I will admit I had a lot of trouble with this prompt and couldn't figure out what to do so the only thing I did that was bird related was give myself wings and also used a little bird embellishment as well as a piece of patterned paper that had a bird on it! Have fun with this prompt and I would love to see what you make!

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Pretty! I always love your self-portraits. I never like how mine turn out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails