Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

The new prompt is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

THE PROMPT: Fall is in the AIR


THE STUFF: I love fall. So this prompt I want you to share what makes it FALL for you... the leaves changing? The crisp air? Starbucks finally selling their Pumpkin Spice Lattes again?

THE TECHNIQUE: Use some Distressing on your page. (roughed up edges, inked edges, sanded photos or paper... that sort of thing)

I had fun using alot of paint, glimmermists and molding paste to make this page on what I love about fall. Here is my page:


Come on over and play along with us!!



1 comment:

Joy said...

I love fall and this captures it well. I really like the row of trees, all the texture and the tag and the bottom with the stamping. Awesome!
I am going to try and find a book a M's so I can play along this month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails