Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

The new post is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

This guest host prompt is brought to you by Linda!

THE PROMPT: RELAX - what do you do to stress down when you are really stressed.

THE STUFF: teabag , use anything from the teabag or teabag wrapping.

THE Technique: I want to see some kind of spray paint. You can even make your own of some very strong tea or distressed ink in water or what ever you fancy.

I couldn't pick just one thing that I do to de-stress so I did my journal page on a few different things that I do when I'm stressed out. I make art, I go to bed early and sleep, I have happy hour (cheers!) and I also read every single day!

Come over and play along with us!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Those are some great ways to de-stress and some pretty cool photos to show what you do. Great page!

I finally made an art journal page. Thanks for inspiring me with your work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails