Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun with the Viva Las Vegas Hitchhiker Stamp!

Not only do I love using stamps for my ATC's but I also love using them in my scrapbook layouts! I find that they give a unique look to them and can really personalize them. In this scrapbook layout I used the fabulous Viva Las Vegas Hitchhiker stamp



as well as Miracle Tape and May Arts floral trim to make this layout which was published in the Spring 2013 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker.



but here is a close up of the fabulous hitchhiker stamp



I have also used this hitchhiker stamp in some of my ATC's

as well as in an art journal page


So there you have it! Look at how many ways this fabulous hitchhiker woman can be used. I love using stamps in so many ways and find it a challenge to make them "new" again in different projects.

Until next time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails