Monday, October 1, 2012

New Viva Las Vegas Stamp DT member!!

Yep, I made it!! I am now officially a new DT member over at the Viva Las Vegas Stamps!!!! Yesssss! You know how much I adore their stamps and use them all the time so this was a perfect fit for me. I cannot wait to share my projects with you guys so stay tuned and come back on October 9th for my 1st project and again October 23rd for another. Yippee!!

For any of you that don't know how awesome their stamps are here are a few of my older projects using them:







This is just a very, very small sampling of my love for Viva Las Vegas stamps!!! I hope you enjoyed these and have a great night!

2 comments:

Marit said...

Of course you made it Glenda, how in the world could they NOT have you in their team?!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Joy said...

YAY!! and congrats to you Glenda. THey made a great choice. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails