Sunday, November 11, 2012

Alice Cooper Concert!

The hubs and I went to see Alice Cooper in concert on Friday, November 9th. I'm not a big fan but he wanted to see it and I'm not one to turn down a concert! haha We had a good time and I got lots of great pics and another t-shirt to add to my concert T collection! Here are some pics from the evening

Me and the hubs ready to go out and rock it out!
I felt like ripping this guy's damn hat off. Figures I would get behind someone who is a giant.





 We walked home after the concert as it was impossible to catch a cab. Thank goodness it was mild even though it was snowing!
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!!

On a scrappy note I FINALLY scrapped the Loverboy concert we went to back in June!! Here it is

and I also have a couple other layouts to finally share (it's been slow lately...)

And that's it folks! Now I'm off to hopefully scrap another layout and get a little more caught up!

1 comment:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh my goodness Alice Cooper! Looks like he is still rockin and you got some great photos! I love that you go to so many concerts and seeing the layouts is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails