Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful

The new prompt over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and this is it:

THE PROMPT: THANK YOU!!

THE STUFF: Didn't have a chance to take part in something like Thankful Every Day in November? Maybe you were on the ball. Either way, it's time to make yourself a list!! 1 thing, or 22 of them. Share with us!!

THE TECHNIQUE: Use a clean white page, and your own handwriting. I dare you!

Well I'm glad Rachel dared me because this was a real challenge for me because I found it such a plain page but in the end I loved it! I wrote down a bunch of things that I am thankful for, from the very important to the little things, and then stamped "thankful" in paint over top of my journaling. I'm glad I made myself stick to the challenge because I ended up with something that I normally wouldn't have done!   Here is my page  

So come on and play along, I dare ya!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails