Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Viva Las Vegas Stamps Pointing Lady Stamp

Hi everyone Glenda here! I just love this VLVS Pointing Lady stamp


and used her to make an ATC. She is the perfect size for an ATC and I love how you can make her point to whatever you choose. In this case I had her point to a quote but I look forward to having her point to many different things! haha


I used alot of layers in this card as well as the supplies listed below:

Supplies used:
VLVS Pointing Lady stamp
Miracle Tape
May Arts trim
Black cardstock
Various patterned papers
Hambly transparancy
Sticker
Watercolor pencils
Versafine Ink

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I used the pointing lady stamp!

In other non scrappy news the hubs and I were supposed to see April Wine in concert on Saturday night and we drove 40 minutes to get to the concert only to find out it had been cancelled as the band was stuck in BC. We were sooo disappointed. I guess they will be rescheduling but we were sure looking forward to seeing them that night. We did have a nice supper out and then went looking for backsplashes for our kitchen but it wasn't the rockin night we had planned! haha

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails