Sunday, November 18, 2012

Viva Las VegaStamps We can do it! Lady stamp

Hi everyone, today I would like to showcase the We can do it! Lady stamp from Viva Las VegaStamps!


I have had alot of fun with her as she is the perfect size for ATC's, journal pages, cards and scrapbook layouts! I stamped her and then colored her in with watercolor pencils for this scrapbook layout

and here is a close up of the lovely lady

Isn't she fabulous?? For this project I used the following:

We can do it! Lady stamp
Miracle tape
12 x 12 scrapbook paper
White cardstock
Letter stickers
Smiley face sticker
Versafine ink
Staedtler watercolor pencils
Die cut corners
Plastic button

I have also used this stamp on an ATC

I stamped her, colored her in and then placed her on some peace sign patterned paper and then matted it onto black cardstock.

If you haven't used stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps you don't know what you are missing! They have the most unique, funny, fun and quirky stamps that I have ever seen.

Before I leave I will share a couple more layouts I did last week. Here is one on how I wish the hubs would quit smoking already!!!!
 and on our son
Well, it's a quiet day so I'm off to have some art time. Have a great day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails