Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

Hi there, the new prompt for the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal is this:

THE PROMPT: Looking Forward
THE STUFF: I'm not usually one for "new year's resolutions" so I'd like to take a different spin on the time worn tradition. What are you looking forward to this coming year? Is it simply the idea of a fresh start? The hope that this year will be kinder? Do you have something new and exciting coming up?
THE TECHNIQUE: Use a calendar grid or date stamp on your page.

I used to make New Year's Resolutions but then I found I could never keep them. Or if I did it was only for a day or so! haha So what I did my page on was how I am looking forward to happiness this year. I think that happiness is one of the most important things, aside from health, and if you are happy then life is good!!


2 comments:

Joy said...

Happy New Year Glenda!!
That is a great word and an awesome page. I totally love the layered happy of the left and that little smilie face. Great use of your stash!
Is it sad that I know how old those flowers are?
Yep it's sad :) I had so much of that line by rhonna.

Marit said...

I wish you all the happiness of the world in this New Year Glenda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails