Sunday, December 23, 2012

Done scrapping grad!

I did it! I am finished scrapping Paige's grad. I feel like I've scrapped more this month than I have all year! haha Here are the last 2 grad layouts

I loved how the one above turned out. I had the Prima graffiti paper sitting around forever and finally had a chance to use it and was so happy with it!!

Yesterday made my shortbread cookies so Christmas can now come!
 and I love this Christmas arrangment I got from Safeway, just makes the kitchen so Christmasy!!
The hubs and I are now on season 5 of Sons of Anarchy!!!! OMG!!!! Could not believe the episode we just saw last night, one of my favorite characters killed. So sad. We have been watching this for so long now that I said to John I feel like someone I knew died!! haha Talk about getting totally sucked into a show eh??
Hey, we are looking for guest hosts over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal!! Do you love to journal? Would you love to join us?? Then come on over and check it out. It's going to be a great year!!!

Well, the grandkids are coming over today and I can't wait to see them and give them their presents!! They will be away for Christmas so we are doing Christmas for them today. They will be sooo excited!!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Just so you know, you aren't the only one who was devastated with the Sons of Anarchy death, my heart was wrenched out and I felt like I was in shock, kind of scary how real it can feel, that just shows how good the show is, if it draws you in that dramatically.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails