Friday, December 14, 2012

Pre-order of new Viva Las VegaStamp plates!!

You have to check this out! Over at the Viva Las VegaStamps you can pre-order these gorgeous plates at a reduced price but not for long!!
I ordered 2 but I'm not telling you which ones!! haha I can't wait to get them!!!

On a scrappy note I finally scrapped Paige's grad day

I still have some more layouts to do on the awesome occassion but I'm getting there!

Here is the layout I did from the John Mellencamp concert I went to in June. What an amazing concert!!!!


The hubs and I are totally sucked into the "Sons of Anarchy" show and are now into season 3. Loooovveee it!!!
Well that's it for today as I'm off to do some running around and hopefully will have some art time this weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails