Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Year in the Life of an Art Journal

New prompt is up over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and here it is:

PROMPT: Rainy Day

SHOOTERS: Shoot your mug near a rainy window

BOOKERS: drip some paints on your page, and share a little bit about what the perfect rainy day looks like to you.  

I loved this prompt because I love using glimmermists to make lovely drips. I made my journal page with 2 clouds and then sprayed different shades of glimmermists to look like rain. How perfect is the Marilyn stamp with her little umbrella too (Marilyn stamp and Chevron stamp by Viva Las VegaStamps!) for this scene? I said how I think it's cozy to be inside on a rainy day.


























Come on over and play along with us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails