Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Got my Sid Dickens up!!

Ok, so you know that I have been collecting the Sid Dickens tiles for over a year now and was waiting until we moved into the new house to display them right? Well the hubs made some gorgeous maple built-ins that I now have my Sids displayed in!!! I'm so excited because I have been wanting to display them and look at them for so long now!! The only problem is that I want to get more and the cabinets are filled already! haha





























and





























and the both of them together (please excuse the red garland as it was decorated all up for Christmas!) haha





















I just love them!!! I'm thinking if I get more I can do a rotation of them just to switch things up.

In scrappy news I did this layout that I love




























Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails