Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm now a partner in crime!!

I'm super pumped to say that this year over at the A Year in the Life of an Art Journal that I am officially Rachel's "partner in crime"! woot! Love it! We have a super creative year ahead with something very different this time. For people who either don't have the time to art journal, or just don't journal, they can still participate in the prompts by being "shooters", which means they can take a picture based on the prompt. And for those of us that art journal, like moi, we are the "bookers", so we make an art journal page based on the prompt. Are you in?? Are ya???

If you would like to know more on how this is going to work please go here where Rachel has posted a detailed outline, as well as some examples. I am really looking forward to this year and am super pumped to see what everyone's take is on the prompts. I hope to see you join us!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails