Sunday, January 6, 2013

Late Christmas post & scrappy stuff

Ok, I have been so busy that I realized I never even did a Christmas post!! I had a wonderful Christmas and we hosted the Christmas supper again and it was so nice having everyone get together. Rather than post a zillion pics here is a small collage of Christmas!
I enjoyed my time off and loved just hanging out and doing nothing. But now it's back to the grind for me!

Here is a layout I did of the Honeymoon Suite concert I went to in July with my bestie















It was so fun to see them and remember all the songs I used to love when I was young! My favorite song they sang was "New girl now". Here's their video from way back and I'm sure you'll remember it!



Remember that? Yep, those were the good old days! haha

Hope you are having a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Dara Lynn said...

Just found your blog from A Year in the Life ...and was just looking around and found this post....I could still sing this word for word after all these years....I bet this concert with bestie was a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails